Friday 21 January 2011

Where I create my website and The Husband pontificates

Need to lie down in darkened room, now could take degree in Computer programming with ease.  Creation of my Website has taken most of day and girl who is helping me at BT website design department needs to be brought to attention of Pope for sainthood. In between looking at other sites for inspiration, choosing fonts, colours, gadgets, blah, blah i have have baked a cherry cake and eaten half as reward. Anxiety attack, mid afternoon as I have not written any words of Novel at all  today, just looked at previous pages blankly.  Hubby says sagely that "you only catch a fish if your hook is in water," so if I'm to finish book I need to focus.  Try and point out that when he's fishing he doesn't have to do written test, look at everyone else's tackle and design the fly he justs casts line and waits.

No comments:

Post a Comment