Monday 21 February 2011

Where I do maths test and find out I'm thick as well as neurotic

6.00pm
Am having anxiety attack. Thought I would take a quick break and update you on my progress at second part of job application, first part, completed last week was about personality.  Things are not going according to plan. When they read my answers to Part 1 they probably thought I was neurotic psycho. After this test they will now think I am thick, neurotic psycho.
Part 2 is tricky maths test with 100 questions, which have to be answered as quickly as possible. Although calculator can be used for speed, I have to re-read each questions about 7-8 times and am only up to question 5 after one and a half  hours. I bet your'e thinking "there she goes again, making it sound more difficult than it is," well then, clever clogs, see how you fare.

Question 5
Your supervisor has called to congratulate you on being 25% up on your call ratio from last month,  You surprise her by telling her you are actually 10% over that 25% already.   She is most impressed and says if you can add on another 12.5% there will be awesome bonus.  If original amount of calls was 126 how many will you need to do this month in order to secure awesome bonus if you're actually up another 8% on top of that?

Got to go only another 98, 92,  Hmmmm, 94 questions to answer...

1 comment:

  1. Told you live with the parrot, or give parrot the job and see how he doe's worth a try ......

    ReplyDelete