Sunday 13 February 2011

Where ex husband and wife No 5 make state visit from Australia this week

11.50am
Dashing out to Sunday market with daughter Ella and The Husband, who is ready to go and will be revving car on driveway any minute. But for quick update, as there's been so much going on this week with fight breaking out at job centre, finding another white hair in eyebrows and fear of swine flu and pneumonia, I forgot to tell you about state visit of ex husband and wife number 5 from Australia. (You may remember I was no 3)  They've been  to see my children and stepchildren who say No 5  is actually v. nice and not at all like No 4, who they fondly refer to as "The Pyshco Witch from Hell."  She made Snow White's step mother look cosy and had been married twice before nuptials to my ex, so Ladbroke's would probably not have given great odds on them living happily ever after. Any way, all was going surprisingly swimmingly with visit until we asked ex husband to take birthday cake and presents from myself and children for my step daughter's birthday, yesterday in Manchester.
Somewhere along the way he lost them. Yes dear reader, lost the entire bag full.  So if you find a nice fruit cake with silver balls and stars (cut out of fondant icing with my new cutters) and purple and red iridescent nail varnish, anywhere along the M6 from Scotland to Manchester, then do let me know. Oh, oh, hear revving and tooting back later.

3 comments:

  1. Never mind, hope you got something nice anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have got something very nice now - present loss = contribution to the now "fabled" (after 1 hours drive back with treat guilt) Jo Malone fest... so thank you v much XX

    One of my arms is currently smelling of Amber and Lavender, with a spritz of French Lime Blossom. The other is of Red Roses with French Lime blossom atop - beautiful I must say hehe

    ReplyDelete